Join us Sept. 17, 2016

Come enjoy the day at the Courthouse Square in Athens as we celebrate the Uncle Fletch Hamburger Festival on September 17, 2016, 10am – 2pm.

Post navigation

11 comments for “Join us Sept. 17, 2016

1. June 23, 2016 at 3:21 pm

My name is Robert “Bob” Oswalt and I am an ETA (Elvis Tribute Artist) for almost five years this coming August of this year. My stage name Is “Bob O.” I was given the name Jeff Weinstein as a contact that is running the 2016 Uncle Fletch Hamburger Festival in Athens, TX on Saturday, September 17, 2016. I came by in the middle afternoon on Thursday, June 23, 2016 to talk to Mr. Jeff Weinstein at the Weinstein Law Firm. The receptionist told me that I needed to come by the office next week to Mr. Hannegan, which I will follow up next week to talk to him about this upcoming festival. I sing some 50’s, 60’s and 70’s Elvis songs to entertain the people at the festival. The genre of songs I do are Ballad, Blues, Gospel, Love and Rock.

C
    T⚡️B

Bob Oswalt “Bob O.”
    Cell tel # (214) 632-4842

2. June 27, 2016 at 11:31 am

My name is Robert “Bob” Oswalt and I am an ETA (Elvis Tribute Artist) for almost five years this coming August of this year. My stage name Is “Bob O.” I sing some 50’s, 60’s and 70’s Elvis songs to entertain the people at the festival. The genre of songs I do are Ballad, Blues, Gospel, Love and Rock.

C
    T⚡️B

Bob Oswalt “Bob O.”
    Cell tel # (214) 632-4842

3. ala sinclair (sinclair's honey)
    July 9, 2016 at 10:32 am

vendor application

• Hamburger
      July 13, 2016 at 10:01 am

Give me a call at 903-677-5333

4. Pastor Josh Lane
    July 11, 2016 at 2:25 pm

Hi name is Pastor Josh Lane from Athens First Assembly Of God. We would like to have a church tent at the festival. My cell is 251-600-9240

• Hamburger
      July 13, 2016 at 10:00 am

Excellent. I will be calling you soon, pastor. 🙂

5. July 25, 2016 at 3:46 pm

Hi my name is Danielle , and I am a independent consultant for paparazzi jewelry,
    I was wondering if I could set up a booth at your festival.
    My email is daniellealexandra10@gmail.com.
    I was also wondering how I go about applying for this. Thank you
    -Danielle

6. August 1, 2016 at 11:11 am

I would like to sell my gourmet pre-packaged pecans at your festival. I have 3 flavors and sell them in 2 different size bags. Can I have a vendor application?

7. Beverly Huckabee
    August 1, 2016 at 11:47 am

My TOPS group from Athens would like information and a vendor application for the festival. If you could email me or call me I would appreciate it.

8. Robert
    August 16, 2016 at 12:45 pm

I heard there is a burger cook off at the festival. If so how does someone enter it?